A Conversation with Fr. Mike Schmitz
As a Catholic, you probably got to know Fr. Mike Schmitz through YouTube, or through either of his #1 podcasts: The Bible in a Year or The Catechism in a Year), or through regular posts at the bottom of our weekly Wayside Wednesday e-newsletters.
Father Mike is one of the most prolific preachers of our age. Chris Stefanick has known Fr. Mike for years, and he wants you to know him like he does — he’s humble, has integrity, and funny too! This is an authentic conversation between two friends who love the Lord.
We also get a glimpse at his daily routine. We ask about the source of his endless energy! All that and more in this amazing conversation.
In a hurry? Skip forward to surprising points in our conversation:
- His crazy commitment to prepping for homilies.
- His lonely day at the coffee shop.
- The day his podcast went #1 on the planet.
- Avoiding scandal, accountability, the Final Judgment
- Inspiration from St. Philip Neri, CS Lewis, and St. Thérèse
- Fr. Mike’s encouragement for catechists, parents, and teachers
Tags: #chrisstefanick, #copingwithsuccess, #fathermikeschmitz, #reallifecatholic