Mass and Liturgy Schedule
With abundant joy we announce our church doors are open for live mass again!
- Sunday Masses are being celebrated at 9:30 and 11:30 am and at 6:00 pm. To comply with Archdiocese and State of Illinois COVID-19 directives, seating is limited to 20% of our church’s capacity (125 people per mass). Preregistration for all masses is mandatory. There will be no walk-ins. Click here for Mass Registration & Information.
- Saturday 5:00 pm Vigil Mass will be offered live (Click here for Mass Registration & Information) and will also continue to be live-streamed for those who are not able or quite ready to return to live mass. Those considered to be in the “vulnerable’ population are encouraged to attend virtually. Dispensation from the Archdiocese continues to be offered.
- Weekday Masses will continue to be live-streamed on Facebook at 8:30 a.m. (daily) with Fr. Artur presiding and preaching, and a deacon assisting.
Prayer of Spiritual Communion as prayed by Pope Francis
My Jesus, I believe that You are present in the Most Holy Sacrament of the altar. I love You above all things, and I desire to receive You into my soul. Since I cannot at this moment receive You sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart … I embrace You as if You were already there and unite myself wholly to You. Never permit me to be separated from You.
- EWTN televises Mass Daily at 7 a.m., 11 a.m., 6 p.m., 11 p.m. https://ondemand.ewtn.com/Home/Series/ondemand/video/en/daily-catholic-mass
- The Archdiocese broadcasts and records Sunday Mass from Holy Name Cathedral here: https://radiotv.archchicago.org/television/broadcast-masses.
- WGN-TV Channel 9 broadcasts the Sunday Mass at Mercy Home for Boys and Girls at 9:30 am.
- Relevant Radio broadcasts daily mass at noon on their website: https://relevantradio.com/faith/daily-mass-video/
- Daily Mass from the Chapel of Bishop Robert Barron: https://www.wordonfire.org/daily-mass/
- St James Parish is posting weekday and Sunday Mass at 10:30 am on their website: https://www.stjamesah.org
- Sunday Mass from Sacred Heart Basilica at the The University of Notre Dame will be available live on CatholicTV at 9 am CT. On weekdays, Mass will be livestreamed from the Basilica at 10:30 am CT.