Updated Christmas Mass Schedule
Below is an updated, more complete, Our Lady of the Wayside Christmas Mass Schedule. This is current as of December 11 2020. Please note that this is subject to change, based on State of Illinois and Archdiocese COVID-19 directives.
PLEASE NOTE CAREFULLY:
- Pre-registration is MANDATORY and will begin on Friday, December 18 at 7:00 am
- Seating at each Christmas Mass is restricted to a maximum of 125 parishioners/visitors.
- Seating demand will far exceed availability and we expect all masses to fully book, very quickly
- Absolutely NO WALK-INS will be permitted. No exceptions.
- Registrants will be asked to show a printed copy of their MASS REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION (sent by email) at the door.
If you require assistance pre-registering, please contact Kathy Freiburger in the parish office at (847) 253-5353 after Friday, December 18 at 7:00 am
- Christmas Eve, December 24, 3:00 pm
- Christmas Day, December 25, 9:30 am
Please offer up extra prayers that we will be able to remain open for ALL Christmas Masses. We look forward to the day when this virus is behind us and we can, once again, freely and fully assemble as a joyous parish and praise God together.
Our Lady of the Wayside, pray for us!
An important message from our Pastor…
With limitations on Mass attendance, we have experienced a 20% drop in weekly collections compared to this time last year. Parishioner Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Mass contributions constitute a sizable portion of our annual budget to fund vital ministries and areas of operation for our parish.
I humbly ask you to prayerfully consider making a one-time Christmas gift to ensure that our parish ministries and operations can continue into the new year. You can send your gift to our parish office, or by simply clicking HERE to give electronically. If you are unable to make a financial gift, I ask that you continue to pray for our OLW family.
Thank you for your generosity this Christmas,