Mass Registration & Information
With abundant joy, Father Artur Marat, the OLW Parish Pastoral Council, and the Reopening Team announce that our Church is now open for Masses and other services. While attendance numbers continue to be limited by Archdiocese of Chicago and State of Illinois COVID-19 directives, we will double the number of masses offered, beginning in July, by adding Saturday 5:00 pm Vigil Mass (which will also live stream on Facebook), and Sunday 6:00 pm Mass to the schedule.
Please note that all services below require preregistration to attend. There will be no walk-ins at this time. To preregister to attend Masses or other services, click on the links below. Please note the registration dates and times.
If you require assistance registering, please contact Kathy Freiburger in the parish office at (847) 253-5353.
- Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Private Prayer and Adoration
- Baptisms, Funerals and Weddings
- Saturday Mass, July 11 – Registration begins Friday, July 10 at 7:00 am
- Sunday Mass, July 12 – Registration begins Friday, July 10 at 7:00 am
- Saturday Mass, July 18 – Registration begins Friday, July 17 at 7:00 am
- Sunday Mass, July 19 – Registration begins Friday, July 17 at 7:00 am
- Saturday Mass, July 25 – Registration begins Friday, July 24 at 7:00 am
- Sunday Mass, July 26 – Registration begins Friday, July 24 at 7:00 am
Daily and Saturday Vigil Masses:
For the months of June and July, Daily and Saturday Vigil masses continue to live-streamed on Facebook and available on-demand after. This is to provide those unable or not quite ready to attend live Mass the opportunity to attend virtually. Dispensation for spiritual communion continues to be offered by the Archdiocese. If you feel sick, are hesitant, or are considered part of the ‘vulnerable population,’ we encourage you to continue attending mass virtually for the time being.
Face masks must be worn at all church activities. Please bring hand sanitizer if you have it.
- Sanitize your hands before receiving communion. Hand sanitizer is provided as you approach the front of church.
- Receive communion in your hand with your face mask on.
- Step to the side, remove your mask temporarily to consume communion.
- Replace your face mask and return to your seat.
Prior to attending Mass or other church services, please review the following documents so you’ll know what to expect and do as you return to Church:
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers On The Path to Reopening
- Tips For All Worshipers – What to Expect
We ask that you please be patient with our reopening team and “the process” as we work out the kinks to bring our parish back online. More than 120 dedicated Reopening Team volunteers have invested, and will continue to invest, many hours in an extremely fluid, constantly changing, environment to make reopening possible. All are concerned with parishioner safety and are looking to balance parishioner safety and spiritual needs.
We eagerly await the day we can fully assemble without restriction, raise our collective voices and give glory to God. May the Holy Spirit shine His light and blessings on us all. Holy Mother, Our Lady of the Wayside, pray for us!