Christmas Mass Schedule Announced
Good news! Despite our Governor’s shelter-in-place order that took effect at 5:00 pm today, most Catholic Churches in Illinois remain open for Masses — at least for now. Below is Our Lady of the Wayside’s Christmas Mass Schedule as of November 20, 2020. Please note that this is subject to change, based on State of Illinois and Archdiocese COVID-19 directives.
PLEASE NOTE CAREFULLY:
- Pre-registration is MANDATORY and will begin on Friday, December 18 at 7:00 am
- Seating at each Christmas Mass is restricted to a maximum of 125 parishioners/visitors.
- Seating demand will far exceed availability and we expect all masses to fully book, very quickly
- Absolutely NO WALK-INS will be permitted. No exceptions.
- Registrants will be asked to show a printed copy of their MASS REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION (sent by email) at the door.
If you require assistance pre-registering, please contact Kathy Freiburger in the parish office at (847) 253-5353 after Friday, December 18 at 7:00 am
For those who are unable to attend in-person, two Christmas Masses will be video live-streamed on our Facebook page and available for on-demand viewing afterwards.
- Christmas Eve, December 24, 3:00 pm
- Christmas Day, December 25, 7:30 am
The Archdiocese released a statement today thanking priests, staff and volunteers who have been working tirelessly to keep our doors open and our parishioners safe. To read the statement, click here.
Please offer up extra prayers that we will be able to remain open for ALL Christmas Masses. We look forward to the day when this virus is behind us and we can, once again, freely and fully assemble as a joyous parish and praise God together.
Our Lady of the Wayside, pray for us!
Tags: #christmas, #christmaseve, #christmasevemass, #christmasmass, #mass, #olw, #olwparish
Comments are closed here.