In 2019, our Associate Pastor Vinod Kumar, along with Deacons Brennan, Grossnickle, Madison, Onischuk and LeTourneau begin the 9th year of the OLW Lenten talks for men. All men are once again invited to attend a Lenten Series of Reflection, Prayer and Challenge every Saturday morning during the Lenten Season.
The 40 Days of Lent provide Men of Faith an excellent opportunity to Walk with Christ, Learn from Christ and Pray with Christ. Join Fr. Vinod Kumar in the Gathering Space for one hour every Saturday during Lent (March 9 through April 13, 2019). Reflect, refuel, and reinforce your Christian life!
THE TOPICS: Come from Perfectly Yourself: Discovering God’s Dream for You, by Matthew Kelly
- March 9 Yourself-Relationships, with intro to sessions by Fr. Vinod Kumar, Facilitator: Deacon Mike Madison
- March 16 Lecto-Divina: Deacon Paul Onischuk
- March 23 Personal Conversion: Deacon: Don Grossnickle
- March 30 Reconciliation vs Confession: Deacon Jerry Brennan
- April 6 Mary: Leading to Jesus: Father Vinod Kumar
- April 13 Resolutions: Deacon Pete LeTourneau
Fellowship, Coffee and Munchies in the Gathering Space from 7:20 a.m. – 7:35 a.m.
Talks/Interaction in the Gathering Space from 7:35 a.m. – 8:25 a.m.
A Communion Service following at 8:30 a.m. in Church.
Men 18 years of age and older welcome to attend.
Fathers are welcome to bring their teenage son(s), but talks are geared toward adult men, not teens.