Celebrate 70 Fun Fact: OLW School

Posted on April 25, 2023 by Published by

Ground was broken for OLW School on the Feast of Our Lady of the Wayside, May 24, 1953. It would initially also provide space for a parish hall, a parish library, a temporary church, and a convent.

The first class of students started school in the new building on September 10, 1954. Initial enrollment was 296 children.



Tags: , , ,

Comments are closed here.