Last Call for School Board Nominations
Posted on April 25, 2023
Our Lady of the Wayside School is looking for school families and parishioners who want to serve by being part of the 2023 – 2024 School Advisory Board.
We need people who:
- love this school and want to serve to keep it strong
- can collaborate and work in subcommittees
- have an interest in promoting the school
- believe in the foundation of the school
What are the expectations:
- you will attend meetings and participate in those meetings
- you will be part of one or two subcommittees
- you will be a positive ambassador for the school and its mission
What will you gain from being part of the School Advisory Board:
- knowledge you are helping the school grow and maintain vitality
- an understanding of the school as a whole
- a greater appreciation for our staff and our parent community and how they work together in the best interests of the students of OLW
An overview of SAB’s roles & responsibilities can be found on the school’s website HERE.
- There are three SAB vacancies for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Any parishioner over the age of 21 may nominate himself or herself. It is not necessary to have a child enrolled in the school. A parishioner whose children have graduated is encouraged to nominate himself or herself. The Board will benefit from diverse membership.
- Complete the official Nomination Application and submit it by Monday, May 1st. The nomination form is available HERE, and may be submitted via email to the Elections Committee Chairs, Brad Morrison and Andrea McDonnell, and copied to SAB Chair, Christine Bunzol, using the email addresses below.
- Nominees do not need to circulate petitions, obtain signatures, or do anything other than submit the simple application.
- Based on the number of nominees, an election may take place.
CLICK HERE to download the Nomination Form.
Questions? Contact Elections Chairs, Brad Morrison at 773.842.3341 or email@example.com; or Andrea McDonnell at 847.826.6995 or firstname.lastname@example.org; or SAB Chair, Christine Bunzol at email@example.com or any of the other SAB Members:
- Sam Carlson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matt Edwards at email@example.com
- Nadia Iosco at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erica Kolin at email@example.com
- Tiffany Maloney at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sal Sammartino at email@example.com
Tags: #olwparish, #olwsab, #olwschool, #SAB, #schoolboard, #schoolboardnominations
Comments are closed here.