Education Program: 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s
Alzheimer’s causes changes in memory, thinking and behavior that are not normal aging.
Join us at Our Lady of the Wayside Parish’s Gathering Place (434 West Park Street, Arlington Heights, IL) on Wednesday, March 22, from 10 – 11 am for a presentation that will discuss:
- The difference between normal aging and Alzheimer’s
- Common warning signs
- The importance of early detection and benefits of diagnosis
- What to watch for in yourself and others
- Next steps and expectations for the diagnostic process
- Alzheimer’s Association resources.
Registration encouraged, call Kathy O’Neill at 224-518-1780 or email her at email@example.com. Walk-ins are also welcome!
Visit alz.org/CRF to explore additional education programs in your area.
Tags: #aging, #alzheimers, #kathyoneill, #mentalhealth, #olwparish, #warningsigns