Annulment Information Night
Posted on February 16, 2023
The Parish of Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament will host a presentation about Annulments led by the Metropolitan Tribunal of the Archdiocese of Chicago.
What: Free Annulment Info Night presented by the Metropolitan Tribunal of the Archdiocese of Chicago
When: Tuesday, March 14, 2023 at 7:00pm
Where: Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament in Shea Hall at St. Julian Eymard, 601 Biesterfield Road, Elk Grove Village (across the street from Ascension Alexian Brothers Hospital)
Why apply for a Catholic Annulment?
If any of the following situations sound like yours, the Church has resources to help.
- You’re a divorced Catholic who has fallen in love and wants to remarry in the Church.
- You’re a divorced non-Catholic who has fallen in love, and your Catholic fiance wants to marry in the Catholic Church.
- You’re divorced and already remarried [Catholic or non-Catholic] and you want to bring your civil marriage into the Church.
- You’re a divorced non-Catholic who wants to become Catholic and also remarry.
- You’re a divorced Catholic who wants the option to remarry in the Church in the future.
- You’re a divorced Catholic who is looking into getting an annulment for “peace of mind.”
RSVP: Discover more and RSVP here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/23annulment#/ or contact Mary Ellen Ottenstein at (847) 979-0901 x1007 or email@example.com.
Comments are closed here.