You’re Invited to Join OLW’s Christian Family Movement (CFM)
What is CFM?
A network of parish family groups who meet to discuss issues of relevance to today’s Christian families. The CFM mission is to:
- Promote Christ-centered marriages and family life
- Help individuals and their families to live the Christian faith in everyday life; and
- Improve society through actions of love, service, education and example.
What do you do in CFM?
Members are placed in groups of approximately 10 couples and singles, meeting one Friday evening each month from September through April. We discuss a chapter from the CFM book, this year entitled “The Family – A Revelation of God’s Love.”
Members are challenged to observe the world of everyday life,
To judge what they see in the light of Christ’s teachings
And then put their faith into action.
We also put on regular social gatherings, volunteer activities and family parties intended to foster Christian communities.
Who can join CFM?
All are welcome! CFM welcomes diversity of members including: interfaith families, young families, empty nesters, singles, newly married or engaged couples, those with or without children.
How do I join CFM?
Reach out to our leadership team (below). We are happy to answer any questions and get you assigned to a group for the upcoming year.
- Chaircouple: Jason and Tarah Sikkenga | CFMChair@olwparish.org | 847-477-7161
- Membership Coordinators: Matt and Katy Baumgartner | email@example.com | 630-220-6143