REP Update: Weeks of 21 & 28
Tuesday, March 22
- No REP Classes: SPRING BREAK!
Tuesday, March 29
- 4 pm, 1st through 4th grade classes meet
- 7 pm, 5th and 6th grade classes meet
Wednesday, March 30
- 6:30 pm, Practice for 10 am Confirmation Mass
- Thursday, March 31 6:30 pm, Practice for 2 pm Confirmation Mass
Saturday, April 2
- 10 am and 2 pm Confirmation Masses
Setting aside more time for family prayer during Lent draws us closer to one another and to God. Through family prayer, we begin to recognize ourselves as a family rooted in Christ’s mission, set aside for good works.
Make a plan. When you have kids, it’s easier to plan to pray than to follow through on it! Still, making a plan can help us work toward our hope of praying more as a family.
Choose specific prayers. It can be helpful to use a dedicated devotional during Lent. Or you may decide to pray a rosary each day, or the chaplet of Divine Mercy.
Don’t give up. If you miss a day or even a whole week, don’t give up! Lent is not just about penance – it’s also about starting again if we have a lapse.#olw, #olwparish, #religioused, #religiouseducation, #REP