REP Update: Weeks of December 27, 2021 & January 3, 2022
Here’s the REP Schedule for the Weeks of December 27, 2021 and January 3, 2022.
- Saturday, December 25 — MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- Tuesday, December 28 — NO REP CLASSES
- Saturday, January 1, 2022 — Happy New Year!
- The Solemnity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Mother of God
- Sunday, January 2 — The Epiphany of the Lord
- Tuesday, January 4
- 4 pm 1st through 4th grade classes meet
- 7 pm 7th and 8th grade classes meet
- Saturday, January 8 8:45 am — 7th and 8th grade Confirmation Retreat Makeup Day
The Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God
Jesus is the Son of God through the work of the Holy Spirit who came to Mary. Mary is Jesus’ mother, so we rightly call Mary the Mother of God. We join Mary and reflect on what it means to have Jesus, the One who saves, in our lives. Mary is important because of her role in giving birth to the Savior. Our beliefs about Mary show what we believe about Jesus. When we explore teachings about Mary, we learn more about Jesus. From: abcchristmasmary-8597.pdf (teamrcia.com)Tags: #olwparish, #religioused, #religiouseducation, #REP