REP Update: Congrats to our First Communicants; REP Registration
Wednesday, May 19- The OLW Grade 7-8 School Students will be attending the 8:30 Mass. Following Mass, May Crowning by the 8th graders will take place. We will be practicing with the 8th graders as follows:
- Monday, May 17 beginning at 11:05 and Tuesday, May 18 beginning at 11:05
- Thursday, May 20 is the OLW School 8th grade graduation practice in church. Practice is scheduled for 10:00-11:00 and 1:30 -2:30
- Monday, May 24th is the OLW School 8th grade Graduation Mass at 6:30 PM in Church
A very special “Thank You” to Kim Banks, Tanya Haber, Krys Tischer, Mary Daniel and Margaret Smith for their assistance in preparing the REP children for First Communion. Their dedication and personal time expended in preparing the children for reception of their First Communion was invaluable and very much appreciated. We also thank them for attending the Masses and giving their assistance.
- To see photos and videos of First Communion Masses on May 1, click here.
- To see photos and videos of First Communion Masses on May 8, click here.
“Thank You” to the OLW School second grade teachers, Mrs. Donna Cooper and Mrs. Mary Jean Cieniewa, for their extra time spent readying the children. We also appreciate the time Mrs. Cooper spent helping at the Masses.
Registrations are being accepted for the Religious Education program. Registration forms can be found in the Religious Education Office in the elementary building or online at the parish website, www.olwparish.org. Please click on the Education selection and choose Religious Education. Paperwork can be turned into the Parish Center, Elementary School REP Office or mailed. A copy of the baptism certificate must accompany any new registration.
Information regarding the start of the new year, classroom assignments and other key information will be sent out in late August. If you have questions regarding registration, please do not hesitate to call, 847-398-5011, x247.
Tags: #olw, #olwparish, #religioused, #religiouseducation, #REP