WINGS Easter Basket Donations
The St. James Stepping Stones Ministry and Our Lady of the Wayside Parish are partnering again this year to provide Easter hope to children living in WINGS shelters during the Easter season due to domestic violence in their homes. We will provide 50 Easter baskets (we will assemble those!), each filled with $20-$30 in gift items (that’s where you come in!), plus candy, goodies and more. THANK YOU for helping us put a smile on the faces of these children living in crisis this year.
There are many ways to give!
- Adopt-a-Child (using Signup Genius – click HERE) by purchasing gifts (no gift cards, please, and no basket – we’ll do that part!) totaling $20-$30.
- Contribute to “extras” like candy and books
There are two ways to shop – and one is online!
- For COVID protocol-friendly online shopping, visit our (linked here) AMAZON Gift List, purchase from the suggested items, and your donation will be delivered directly to our ministry!
- Shop locally from the suggestions below and deliver your donation to the parish office at Our Lady of the Wayside or St. James between February 16 and March 5. Please be sure to secure your items in a bag, and tag it with the Family Number for whom you donated.
- Our AMAZON Gift List (linked here) also allows you to purchase gift cards which we will use to purchase extra items.
- Lastly, if you choose to make a donation by personal check, please make the check payable to St. James Parish and note Stepping Stones Donation in the memo section.
Questions? Contact…#domesticviolence, #easter, #easterbaskets, #ministry, #olwparish, #stjamesah, #wings