Religious Education Program Events
Tuesday, February 9
The following Rep grades have classes:
- Grades 1-4: Virtual Classes for all grades beginning at 4:00pm
- Grades 5-6: Virtual Classes beginning at 7:00pm
Monday, February 15, President’s Day the REP Office will be closed in celebration.
Tuesday, February 16, The following REP grades have classes:
- Grades 1-4, Virtual Classes for all grades beginning at 4:00pm
- Grades 7-8, Virtual Classes for Grade 7 beginning at 7:00pm
- Grade 8 REP students will be attending class in person beginning at 7:00pm in the Mackin Center Gym. Enter at the Park Street Door. The children will be taking their Confirmation Test and receiving their Confirmation gowns. Parents please refer to the email sent regarding drop off and pick up.
All REP Second Grade Classes: 9:00-10:30pm
OLW Second Grade Classes: 11:00am-12:30pm
Second Grade students only will attend this Retreat. School Students will be seated by their cohorts and the REP classes will be seated in their REP classes. All will be socially distant. No food nor drink. Children should not bring water bottles. Parents are asked to drop their child off at the Park Street door of the gym where we will take temperatures and sanitize before entering the gym to be seated socially distant. When the retreat is over, we ask parents to enter the gym, pick up their child and leave immediately. We will be sanitizing the area after the first session and again after the last.
Wednesday, February 17 is Ash Wednesday. Please consult the parish website, olwparsih.org, for times and details of Masses and services.
Friday, February 19 begins Lenten Stations. Consult the parish website for complete detailsTags: #communion, #olw, #olwparish, #reconciliation, #religiouseducation, #REP