Youth Group Adoration & Confession Night – This Sunday!
If you have not filled it out yet, you MUST fill out this PERMISSION SLIP to attend the event. If you do not have this form, you will be sent home. So make sure you bring it with you! Again, you do not have to fill this out if you’ve done it already. You must also pre-register for this event: HERE.
Of course, wear your mask (!!) and don’t attend if you feel ill or have been exposed to someone with COVID. Masks and social distancing will be strongly enforced for the duration of this event – if one cannot abide by these rules, they will be sent home.
Save the dates! Adoration with confession or 20-minute talks from will be offered monthly as follows…
- January 24, 7:30–8:15 pm with Confession
- February 28, 7:30–8:15 pm with a 20-minute talk* by Deacon Jerry Brennan prior to adoration
- March 28, 7:30–8:15 pm with Confession
- April 25, 7:30–8:15 pm with a 20-minute talk* by Deacon Paul Onischuk prior to adoration
- May 23, 7: 30–8:15 pm with Confession
*20-minute talks will also be livestreamed on Facebook and YouTube.
If you have any questions, feel free to email Arielle!
See you soon!
PS: If you don’t already have it, click here for the Peer Ministry Spring 2021 Schedule.Tags: #20minutetalk, #adoration, #confession, #olw, #olwparish, #olwyouth, #youthgroup