OLW School Registration Guidelines: 2021-2022 School Year
Our Lady of the Wayside School is dedicated to enriching our students’ minds, fostering
a deep and meaningful faith in each child, and expanding their talents.
If you are considering OLW for your child for next year, we are happy to talk with you, send you information, or schedule a tour. You can find out more about OLW from the website or by following our social media channels. A $150 non-refundable registration fee is required for all students at the time of registration. Without the registration fee, the student will not be put on any class list. The registration fee is only refundable if you move out of the school district or do not secure a spot in our school.
- a LEGAL birth certificate (not the hospital copy), and
- a baptismal certificate (even if baptized at OLW) Originals will be returned after copies are made in the office.
Registration for parishioners and other new families will be accepted up to and including Catholic Schools Week. Since class size is limited, the following order will be considered when taking registrations:
- Currently enrolled OLW School students
- Brothers or sisters of currently enrolled OLW students
- Children of OLW Parishioners registered before December 1, 2020
- Children of Catholic families registered at parishes other than OLW
- Children of non-Catholic families
January 4 – 22: Early Childhood Enrollment for current OLW preschoolers and siblings**
January 4 – Feb 5: Open enrollment for families thru Catholic Schools Week
February 9: Registrations filled on a first-come, first-served basis
** The school office will be open on Mon – Thurs from 8am-12pm during the planned remote learning period of January 4-15.
Tours can be conducted Mon – Thurs at 3:30, 4:00 or 4:30pm starting on Jan 11
OLW School on the Web and Social Media:
These are our Preschool and Kindergarten Class Offerings for 2021-22:
- Three year old preschool – 2 or 3 mornings/week
- Four year-old preschool – 3, 4, or 5 mornings/week
- Multi-age all day preschool – 3, 4, or 5 days/week
- Extended day lunch programs available Monday – Friday as well.
Three year old and multi-age classes – Child must be three years old on or before September 1, 2021. Four year old class – Child must be four years old on or before September 1, 2021
- Kindergarten – morning or all day program
- Kindergarten all day extension offered to morning students on Wednesday
Kindergarten students – should be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2021Tags: #education, #olwparish, #olwregistration, #olwschool, #registration, #schoolregistration