Christmas Programming: Share YOUR Smiles, Photos, Videos!
Christmas is fast approaching and, as we all know with COVID-19’s rules and regulations, our parish celebration is going to be “togetherness-challenged.” With challenge comes opportunity, and we have a plan to draw our parish family together virtually.
WE NEED YOUR HELP/PARTICIPATION ASAP!
Our Communications Team is putting together Christmas Content Programming consisting of the following elements:
- Christmas carols/music sung and/or performed by parishioners, families, groups, school, ministries.
- What Christmas means to me
- Christmas Prayers of thanksgiving, healing, joy, peace. Who are you praying for this Christmas? What are you praying for this Christmas?
- Christmas Reflections. What does Christmas mean to you?
- Christmas Well-Wishes. Merry Christmas from the the [your name here] Family!
- Family Christmas Cards (cover shots)
- Christmas Cookies
- Christmas Trees and/or Favorite Christmas Ornaments
- Christmas Mangers / Nativity Scenes
- Ugly/Funny Christmas Sweaters
- Christmas Cards for Jesus (made by our children)
Important Note: If your photos or short videos are of people outside your immediate family (i.e. those living under one roof), please observe social distancing and wearing of masks. We cannot post content that violates Archdiocese guidelines. If your photos or short videos are of folks within your immediate household, social distancing and wearing of masks are up to you.
Submit your photos/short videos to Sean Reilly, Director of Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also deliver a thumb drive of photos/videos to the Parish Office if you prefer.
We need your content by no later than Thursday December 17.
Let’s bring Christmas Cheer and Smiles to all — especially those in need — this Christmas Season. We are Wayside strong!Tags: #christmas, #christmascheer, #christmascontent, #christmasphotos, #christmasprogram, #chritmasvideos, #olwchristmas, #olwparish, #olwschool