OLW School Early Childhood Registration Guidelines, 2021-2022 School Year
A $150 non-refundable registration fee is required for all students at the time of registration. Without the registration fee, the child will not be put on any class list. The registration fee is only refundable if you move out of the school district.
Parents registering new students to OLW School will need to bring to registration:
- a LEGAL birth certificate (not the hospital copy), and
- a baptismal certificate (even if baptized at OLW) Originals will be returned after copies are made in the office.
Since class size is limited, the following order will be considered when taking registrations:
- Currently enrolled OLW School students
- Brothers or sisters of currently enrolled OLW students
- Children of OLW Parishioners registered before December 1, 2020
- Children of Catholic families registered at parishes other than OLW
- Children of non-Catholic families
- Jan 4 – 22: Early Childhood Enrollment for current OLW preschoolers and siblings**
- Jan 4 – Feb 5: Open enrollment for families thru Catholic Schools Week
- Feb 9: Registrations filled on a first-come, first-served basis
** The school office will be open on Mon – Thurs from 8am-12pm during the planned remote learning period of January 4-15.
Registration for parishioners and other new families will be accepted up to and including Catholic Schools Week. Parishioner registrations will be processed by lottery before non-parishioner registrations. Any registrations submitted February 9th and later will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Preschool and Kindergarten Class Offerings for 2021-22:
- Three year old preschool – 2 or 3 mornings/week
- Four year-old preschool – 3, 4, or 5 mornings/week
- Multi-age all day preschool – 3, 4, or 5 days/week
- Extended day lunch programs available Monday – Friday as well.
Three year old and multi-age classes – Child must be three years old on or before September 1, 2021. Four year old class – Child must be four years old on or before September 1, 2021
For information on the pre-school program, click here: http://www.olwschool.org/pre-school-admissions/
- Kindergarten – morning or all day program
- Kindergarten all day extension offered to morning students on Wednesday
Kindergarten students – should be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2021
For information on the kindergarten program, click here: http://www.olwschool.org/prospective-families/kindergarten/
Find out more! We are able to give tours after school hours. Tours can be conducted Monday through Thursday at 3:30, 4:00 or 4:30pm until December 17 and starting again on January 11.Tags: #kindergarten, #olw, #olwschool, #preschool