Youth Group Now Offering Small Group Gatherings
Greetings from the Wayside Youth Ministry! During this time of COVID-19, we have had to completely alter the way our ministry works. Zoom has been our connecting point – in the weeks past, we have gathered in fellowship, delved into the Bible, pursued our faith, and discussed social justice. Video calls are, though definitely a blessing, very draining. So, we are now offering another option.
We would like to give your teen the opportunity to gather in-person with a Wayside small group.
Small Group Information:
- Meetings will last between 20 minutes to 1 hour
- Small Groups will be held outside while practicing social distancing
- Meetings will be planned and led by an adult and a few teen leaders
- Small Groups will have less than 15 people to lower the health risk
- Youth and parents initial the permission slip (see below link)
We would love for your teen to join us! That being said, your teen must abide by the guidelines set by the youth ministry team to ensure that we are all being safe and protecting those we are around.
Please click on the following link to open, print and initial a Small Group Meeting Permission Slip