REP News – Week of February 17th
Posted on February 15, 2020
Sunday, February 16
- First Communion Retreat – 2-4 p.m. in the Gym. Second Grade Parents are to attend this Retreat with their second grader only. Siblings are not to attend. Parents are to pick up their packets as they enter the gym on a table to the left. The child’s retreat group number will be on the child’s nametag. Sister Joan will be meeting with the table leaders at 1:00 p.m. in Room 11. Sister Adrienne will meet the children who have a role in Stone Soup in the gym at 1:15 p.m. This information was sent out in an email earlier this week.
Monday, February 17
- President’s Day the R.E.P. Office will be closed.
Tuesday, February 18
- Grades 1-4: Class at 4:00-5:15 p.m. R.E.P. third grade students will have special participation in the Mass at 4:15 p.m. Father Artur is the presider. Parents are welcome and invited.
- Grades 7-8: Sister Joan and Sister Adrienne will be around to prepare the 8th graders for Reconciliation during their next class. Eighth grade students in R.E.P. will be receiving their tickets and Confirmation Gowns before the end of class. Seventh graders are to turn in their 4th homily evaluation.
Thursday, February 20
- The school will be attending the 8:30 a.m. Mass. Mrs. Griesmeyer’s 7th grade class has special participation. The Catechists/Assistant Catechists’ Dinner Planning meeting is in the Parish Center beginning at 6:30 p.m. All rooms on the second floor of the Parish Center will be used.