REP News – Week of February 10th
Posted on February 8, 2020
Tuesday, February 11
The following R.E.P. grades have classes:
- Grades 1-4: The third grade classes will be having their Mass practice in Church. All third graders have participation in the Mass.
- Grades 5-6: These students have class and should return their report cards with a parent signature. Grade 5 students will receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation in Church at 7:10 p.m. Any 8th grader who missed taking the Confirmation Test on their night, 2-4, will need to make up the test on this night. They are to go to the Middle School R.E.P. Office and check in where they will be directed to a proctored classroom to take the test.
- The R.E.P. Board is sponsoring a Pizza Party Social Event for the R.E.P. families from 5:15 p.m. till 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, February 11. Pizzas were to have been preordered. An email was sent out with the order form as well as handed out to children in class.
Thursday, February 13
- The school second graders will have First Communion Song practice in Church at 1:30 p.m.
Saturday, February 15
- The gym will be closed to allow for setup for the First Communion retreat.
Sunday, February 16
- FIRST COMMUNION RETREAT – 2-4 p.m. in the Gym Second Grade Parents attend this Retreat with their second grader only. Siblings are not to attend. Parents are to pick up their packets as they enter the gym on a table to the left. The child’s retreat group number will be on the child’s nametag.
Monday, February 17
- The R.E.P. Office will be closed in celebration of President’s Day.