REP News – Week of November 25th
Tuesday, November 26
- There will be no R.E.P. classes due to parent Teacher-Conferences for OLW families.
Monday, December 2
- A practice is scheduled in Church at 4:00 p.m. for the grades 2-4 participants who volunteered to take part in the Advent/Christmas Prayer Service.
Tuesday, December 3
The following grades have class:
- Grades 1-4 – Catechists are to bring their students to Church at 4:10 p.m. for their Advent/Christmas Prayer Service. This will last about ½ hour.
- Grades 5-6 – These students have class from 7:00-8:30 p.m.
Wednesday, December 4
- R.E.P. Board Meeting in the Cabrini Room. This is the December meeting with treats.
Thursday, December 5
- All school Mass as 8:30 a.m. Mrs. Laura Messina’s 5th grade class has special participation.
The Religious Education Program has families in need of financial assistance to help pay for their tuition and fees. Some families have temporary needs, while other families, due to circumstances, have an ongoing need of monetary assistance.
The money donated for this purpose will be restricted to the Religious Education Scholarship Fund. Below are the amounts needed for the individual families: Please make checks payable to: Our Lady of the Wayside. If you are able to assist, even in a small way, with the religious education of the children of our parish, please send all donations to the R.E.P. office.
|Family 1||2 Children||Grade 1||$560.00|
|Family 2||1 Child||Grade 7||$355.00|
|Family 3||1 Child||Grade 8||$385.00|
|Family 4||1 Child||Grade 8||$385.00|
|Family 5||1 Child||Grade 5||$280.00|
|Family 6||1 Child||Grade 1||$280.00|
|Family 7||2 Children||Grades 4/2||$685.00|