REP News – Week of Oct 28th
Tuesday, October 29
The following R.E.P. Grades have class:
- Grades 1-4 There are no R.E.P. classes. The Catechists are having a meeting in the Multipurpose Room of the Elementary School from 4:00-5:15 p.m.
- Grades 5-6 This is a shortened class with dismissal at 8:15 p.m. The Catechists are having a meeting in Room 11 from 8:20-9:30 p.m.
Thursday, October 31
- The OLW School children will have their Halloween Parade at 1:15 p.m. The school children will process down Mitchell to Park and to the Middle School Gym before returning to their classes.
Friday, November 1
- The School students will be attending the 8:30 Mass for the Feast of All Saints. Mrs. Boeche’s fifth grade class has special participation in the Mass. All fifth graders will participate in the liturgy by dressing as their patron saint or a saint they admire. The fifth graders will be part of the procession into Mass. Parents and parishioners are invited to attend. Gloria Rebek scholarship Memorials will be read at the liturgy.
SECOND GRADE RECONCILIATION
Parents of Second Grade Students are asked to help their children in preparation for First Reconciliation. Children are to have the procedure and Act of Contrition memorized.
Grades 5, 6 and 7 in both the School and R.E.P. are having a collection of items for the Little Sisters of the Poor from October 1 through November 19.
Parishioners are invited to participate in this collection.
Requested items may be brought to the R.E.P. Office in the Elementary School or Middle School.
You can help us now by bringing in any of the following items:
Thank you and God Bless you!
GRADE 8 CONFIRMATION STUDENTS
- Thursday, November 7th. The Chastity Education Initiative Program is scheduled for from 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the Father Mackin Center. At least one parent is to accompany their son/daughter to the Program, which will be presented by Raymund Pingoy who is Youth Outreach Coordinator for the Archdiocese of Chicago. This pro-gram is a requirement for the Sacrament of Confirmation.