REP News – Week of October 21st
Monday, October 21
- 7:00-8:30 p.m. – Parents’ Confirmation Meeting. At least one parent is asked to attend this meeting. Packets with the family name on them will be on the table to the left when entering the Gym.
Tuesday, October 22
The following R.E.P. Grades have class:
- Grades 1-4 – Second graders will have Reconciliation practice in Church beginning at 4:10 p.m. Each class has as designated time.
- Grades 7-8 – Shortened Class 7:00-8:15 p.m. because of a Catechists’ Meeting. Dismissal is at 8:15 p.m. Grade 7 students have their first homily evaluation due. Seventh graders are also asked to bring in the collection items or the Little Sisters of the Poor. This is a service project required for First Year Confirmation Preparation.
Thursday, October 24
- The school students will be attending the 8:30 a.m. Mass. The October virtue is Reverence and the students will be attending this Mass with their buddies and together will practice the virtue of reverence. The OLW schoolteachers will have special participation in the Mass.
- School Second graders will be practicing for the Sacrament of Reconciliation at their scheduled times beginning at 1:30 p.m.
November 1, All Saints Day
- the school students will attend the 8:30 a.m. Mass. The 5th grade students will be processing in dressed as their favorite saints and Mrs. Boeche’s 5th grade class has special participation in the Mass.
For Little Sisters Of The Poor
Grades 5, 6 and 7 in both the School and R.E.P. are hav-ing a collection of items for the Little Sisters of the Poor from October 1 through November 19. Parishioners are invited to participate in this collection. Requested items may be brought to the R.E.P. Office in the Elementary School or Middle School.
|You can help us now by bringing in any of the following items: