REP News – Week of October 7th
Tuesday, October 8
The following R.E.P. grades have class as follows:
- Grades 1-4 – Second graders will be practicing for the Sacrament of Reconciliation at their scheduled times beginning at 4:10 p.m.
- Grades 7-8 – There will be a Fire Drill at the beginning of of class. Seventh graders will receive a flier with items listed for the Little Sisters of the Poor. We ask that all students be generous by bringing as many items as possible. Grade 7 students are to turn in their first Homily Evaluation.
Thursday, October 10
- School students are attending the 8:30 a.m. Mass. Ms. Melissa Chambers sixth grade students will have special participation in the Mass. The school is celebrating Grandparent’s Day. The Grandparents have been invited to attend Mass.
- School second graders will be practicing for the Sacrament of Reconciliation at their scheduled times beginning at 1:30 p.m.
COLLECTION For Little Sisters Of The Poor
- Grades 5, 6, and 7 in both the School and R.E.P. are having a collection of items for the Little Sisters of the Poor from October 1 through November 19. Parishioners are invited to participate in this collection. Requested items may be brought to the R.E.P. Office in the Elementary School or Middle School.
LITTLE SISTERS OF THE POOR
St. Joseph’s Home for the Elderly
The Little Sisters of the Poor are a religious congregation whose only mission is to welcome the neediest elderly of every race and religion as Christ Himself. With the help of many friends like you, we offer them a home where they are cared for as family and accompanied with dignity until God calls them to Himself.
You can help by bringing in any of the following items:
Soup for cooking: such as broth, Cream of mush room, Cream of Celery, or Cream of Chicken
Monday, October 14, Columbus Day
- the R.E.P. Office will be closed in observance of the holiday.
Monday, October 21
- 7:00-8:30 p.m. – Parents’ Confirmation Meeting – At least one parent is asked to attend this meeting. Packets with the family name on them will be on the table to the left when entering the Gym.