October is Respect Life Month!
OLW RESPECT LIFE MINISTRY INVITES YOU TO JOIN US IN SUPPORTING ALL LIFE BY:
Sept. 28 – Pro-Life Apologetics Training & Prayer
- Join with the St. James Respect Life Ministry to attend a Respect Life mass at 7:30 a.m. in the church followed by a reception and pro-life training given by Mary Kate Knorr, the Executive Director of Illinois Right to Life.
Sept. 29 – Rosary Novena
- Join us in praying a rosary novena for 9 days concluding on the feast day of Our Lady of the Rosary, for those healing from the pain of abortion.
Ongoing until Nov. 3 – 40 Days For Life
- Join us in the worldwide campaign to end abortion consisting of prayer, fasting and peaceful vigil and community outreach. For more info go to www.40daysforlife.com.
Oct. 12 – Public Square Rosary Crusade
- Come pray for our country in front of St. Joseph’s Home on Northwest Highway in Palatine (80 Northwest Hwy., near Plum Grove Rd.) as part of a nationwide crusade taking place in more than 8,000 locations across America all on the same day at the same time!
Oct. 19 – Annual Northwest Families March for Life in Palatine
- Kicks off in St. Theresa School gym with speakers and then proceed into the street to spread the message that EVERY LIFE IS A TREASURE!
“…never, ever give up on hope, never doubt, never tire, and never become discouraged. Be not afraid.” Pope John Paul II