REP News – Week of September 16th
Posted on September 15, 2019
Monday, September 16
- At 4:00 p.m. there is practice for R.E.P. Grade 5-6 students who volunteered to participate in their beginning of the year Mass on Tuesday.
- Second Grade Parents Reconciliation Meeting 7:00-8:30 p.m. – Gym. This meeting is for all Second Grade Parents. At least one parent is required to attend. Presenters will be Sister Adrienne, Sister Joan and Father Ed. Parents are to pick up their packets on the table to the left as they enter the Gym. The Reception of the Sacrament of Reconciliation is on Saturday, November 9 at 9:30 a.m.
Tuesday, September 17
The following R.E.P. students have class:
- Grades 1-4 The third grade R.E.P. students will receive the sacrament of Reconciliation at 4:10 p.m.
- Grades 5-6 Have class 7:00-8:30 p.m. The beginning of the year teaching Mass will be celebrated at 7:10 p.m. All parents are welcome.
Wednesday, September 18
- The school third graders will receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation at 1:00 p.m.
Monday, September 23
- At 3:30 p.m. there is a practice with the R.E.P. 7-8 grade students who are participating in the Beginning of the Year Mass. We are still looking for volunteers to participate in the Mass. As a R.E.P. grade 7-8 parent, please encourage your student to volunteer to be a part of the Mass.
Thursday, September 26
- All School Mass at 8:30 a.m. Mrs. Borcato’s third grade class has special participation in the Mass.