The Women’s Center is Seeking Donations and Volunteers
At our Cicero Ave office:
- Substitute and on-call (flexible hours are available) for our lobby reception area;
- Volunteers to sort donated items and assist clients in our Family Room;
- Help with mailings and baby bottle projects:
- Bi-lingual volunteers who are conversational in Spanish to help in special areas;
- Male volunteers to assist with baby furniture donations.
At our Evergreen Park office:
A receptionist is needed Friday morning and occasionally Saturday.
For more information on these volunteer roles, call us at 708-320-4066.
- In need of 5 infant car seat/carriers,
- 4 car seats for 20 to 40 lb. (by law all car seats must be less than 7 years old),
- 4 exersaucers,
- 3 baby carriers-(front and back),
- 5 strollers,
- 2 double-strollers,
- 4 umbrella strollers, and
- 3 high chairs.
- We need baby food (in date), Emfamil formula)
- Also needed are diapers in sizes 5 and 6 only,
- Girls summer clothes in sizes 2 and 3,
- Infants sleepers and onesies in sizes 6 and 9 and
- Boys clothes, sizes 7 and 8.
- We are also in need of new pacifiers, baby bottles, baby wipes, baby shampoo and lotion and breast pumps.
These items cannot be picked up unless accompanied by baby furniture. The families who received these things are grateful for your generosity. If a furniture pick-up is needed, please call 773-794-1313.
THE WOMEN’S CENTER
5116 North Cicero Avenue – Chicago, IL 60630 (773) 794-1313
BRANCH OFFICES: 9730 S. Western -Ste. 318, Evergreen Park, IL and 2720 S. River Rd. Ste. 234 – Des Plaines, IL