This Friday, November 6 at 7:30 PM is our monthly group CFM meeting.
Please remember to keep Mary and Don Piergalski in your prayers.
Don Mathews, Mary’s Dad, passed this week. Services will be private and prayers will be appreciated. He was 90 years old and led a full and happy life.
We will be covering Chapter 3 “Rights and Responsibilities” in the Love in Action program books. The chapter can also be found on the National CFM website (cfm.org).
- If you are part of a Hybrid group, your Leader Couple will let you know where you are meeting (either outside or inside at the OLW campus, or virtually)
- If you are part of a Virtual group, or a hybrid group meeting virtually this month, here is the information you need to join your meeting on Friday at 7:30 PM
CFM Friday Meeting
Time: Nov 6, 2020 07:30 PM Central Time
Join Zoom Meeting:
“Let Us Give Thanks and Be Glad”
Please join us for the
Our Lady of the Wayside Annual Thanksgiving Mass
Thursday, November 26th Mass at 9:00 a.m.
Hosted by Christian Family Movement
All are welcome.
**Please follow the normal registration process for attending Mass
Signup information here.
The collection will be for OLW’s Saint Vincent de Paul Society
Actions for November
The CFM November Group Actions center around helping the homeless and underserved in our community. There are three Actions to choose from.
- The first one involves the cash donations for the Journeys’ Building for Hope Capital Campaign.
- Secondly, there is an Amazon Wishlist put together by Journeys.
- The final Action is a fun family activity called “A Gratitude Scavenger Hunt”.
As always, you can decide which Action(s) are best suited for your family.
The attachment contains 3 flyers that explain the Actions in great detail.
Our own Don Piergalski, a long time CFM family member, has been donating his time and energy to the St. Mark’s Food Pantry for years. In order to stream line his volunteers, he has set up a Signup Genius (organized by Erin Berwick. Thanks Erin!!!) Please follow the link below and sign up to help either collect food on a Sunday morning or deliver food on a Saturday morning. The Signup Genius explains it all! Thanks, in advance!!! Click here:
St. Mark’s Food Pantry Signup
Questions? Please email or call us!
CFMchair@OLWparish.org or 847-274-2436 (Kathy’s cell)
Looking forward to a great meeting!
Blessings & Peace John & Kathy Loy ~ CFM Chair couple 2020-2021
“Be doers of the word, and not hearers only” ~James 1:22