Host a Baby Shower for a Women’s Center
October is Respect Life Month! In addition to praying for the end to abortion this month, please consider helping The Women’s Center in our mission to save babies and moms by hosting a Baby Shower for ALL NEW clothing or donating online or on the phone.
HOST A BABY SHOWER FOR THE WOMEN’S CENTER!
Want to assist us with our layettes for brand new babies? Consider hosting a Baby Shower for The Women’s Center! ALL NEW items that we put in our layettes include pacifiers, baby bottles, baby wipes, baby shampoo and lotion, teether toys, baby utensils, baby clothes sizes 0-12 months and more. Help us give this wonderful bundle of brand new items to a new mom or mom to be!
Please see below for more information or you can donate today at www.GoTWC.org or by calling 773-794-1313.
- Diaper bags
- Baby towels
- Baby swings
- Infant car seats/carriers (by law all car seats must be less than 7 years old)
- Single Strollers
- High Chairs
- Boys winter clothes size 14/16 and under
- Girls clothes size newborn-24 months & 4T-14/16
- ALL NEW: Enfamil “Gentlease” baby formula; Baby towels and washcloths; receiving blankets; baby toys; Lanolin; Baby boy clothes sizes 3-6 & 6 months and 9-12 & 12 months; Baby girl sizes 0-12 months sleepers and outfits; nursing pads; hygiene products (toothpaste, etc.)
Donations are accepted at our Cicero Avenue location on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30am-4:30pm. Please call 773-794-1313 when you arrive to hand your donations to an employee. Please also find the most up-to-date list of what we accept on our website www.GoTWC.org.
THE WOMEN’S CENTER IS HIRING! (Please see our website, www.GoTWC.org, for further details)
- CLIENT ADVOCATE (Evergreen Park Office): Polish or Spanish is a plus. Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CLIENT ADVOCATE (Cicero Avenue Office): Polish speaking preferred. Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- DIRECTOR OF HEALTH SERVICES: Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: #twc, #womenscenter