Welcome & Welcome Back to the REP Class of 2021-2022!
The REP office is using both email and Flocknote to send families updates and information for the REP program. If you have NOT received information from REP, contact Danielle Pitzer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847.398.5043.
REP Opening Mass and Book Pick Up: Tuesday, September 7
- 4:30-5:30 p.m. 1st thru 4th grade Book Pick Up and Meet Your Catechist
- 5:30-6:30 p.m. REP Opening Mass – ALL GRADES with Parents
- 6:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m. 5th thru 8th grade Book Pick Up and Meet Your Catechist
REP Registration closes on August 31! Make sure you turn in your registrations soon! To receive the link for REP registration, contact Danielle Pitzer at email@example.com or 847.398.5043.
REP CLASSES BEGIN TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14
- 4:00-5:15 p.m. Grades 1-4 meet in Wayside’s Elementary School
- 7:00-8:30 p.m. Grades 5 and 6 meet in Wayside’s Middle School
7th and 8th grades first day is from 7 to 8:30 p.m. September 21.
Classroom assignments will be available at Book Pick Up on Tuesday, September 7.
Draft REP Class Schedules
A Flocknote email was sent last week containing links to this year’s class schedules for all grades. If you did NOT receive the email containing calendar links, please contact me and I will send them to you. I do want to assure I have all parents’ correct email addresses as Flocknote will be our primary channel of communication.
Join us… Be a REP Catechist or Volunteer!
Wayside’s REP is a dynamic religious education program that provides a joyful and nurturing learning environment for 1st thru 8th grade children. Our catechists guide our young Wayside students using a variety of learning tools to encourage the children to learn about and grow in their faith.
We welcome experienced and first-time catechists and volunteers to our program.
- Influence. Catechists and volunteers help Wayside’s REP students become their best selves through the influence of the word of God, the Sacraments, and service opportunities.
- Grow. Not only do our Wayside REP students grow in their faith, you as a catechist or volunteer will grow exponentially in your spiritual walk with Jesus.
- Respond. Jesus said, “Go and make disciples” Mt 28:19. Make the choice to live out your calling, and answer, “Hear I am, Lord” 1 Sm 3:4.
Is this your first time volunteering as a catechist? Training and support are available. Please join us!
For more information about the Religious Education Program (REP) or becoming a catechist or volunteer, please contact Danielle Pitzer at 847.398.5043 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whenever you have a question, suggestion, or concern, please free to call me (Danielle Pitzer) at 847.398.5043 or email me at email@example.com.Tags: #olwparish, #religioused, #religiouseducation, #REP