REP News – Week of March 23rd
Tuesday, March 24
- Spring Break Week – NO CLASSES
Tuesday, March 31
- Classes resumption will be determined based upon instructions from the Archdiocese of Chicago. Emails and voice messages will be sent from the R.E.P. Office once we have been given direction.
Registrations will be mailed the last week of March to all families who do not have a balance on their ac-count. The forms are requested back by April 30th to ensure that we can order books and supplies in a timely fashion. If you are unsure about your account balance, please EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org and Mrs. Dickey can help you in that regard. Parents whose children will be new to the Program are asked to turn in their registration form along with a copy of their child’s Baptismal Certificate.
POLICIES FOR SACRAMENT YEARS
If you know of a family in which the student will be entering 1st grade or 6th grade, please advise of the following:
- Students entering Grade 2 must have had formal religious instruction the previous year, otherwise they will be
placed in Grade 1.
- Grade 2 is a sacrament year, as students will receive the Sacraments of Reconciliation and Eucharist for the first time.
- Students entering Grade 7 must have had formal religious instruction in Grade 6 before being accepted into the Grades 7-8 Confirmation Preparation Program.