Ongoing Status of Events at Our Lady of the Wayside
Posted on March 21, 2020
- Our Lady of the Wayside Church will be open for private prayer at the following times, but please follow social distancing guidelines and remain six-feet apart for other worshipers:
- Saturdays 4:00-6:00 PM
- Sundays 7:00 AM-12:00 noon
- Weekdays from 7:00 AM-3:00 PM
- The Parish Office will be open from 9am to 5pm during the week.
- Please note all liturgical ministers were contacted regarding the suspension of their role in
ministry at masses until further notice.
- Father Artur is offering private Daily Mass each day during the week for the deceased intentions mentioned in the bulletin. If you want to request a special intention to be prayed for call the parish office and Father Artur will include that person in prayer.
- Lenten Soup and Stations of the Cross is suspended. We thank all those who provide a satisfying sumptuous meal of soup, pasta and bread on the two Friday evenings. A gift of $218.00 collected, is being donated to St. Mark’s Food Pantry.
- OLW Men’s Lenten Saturday Morning Reflection is also suspended until further notice.
- Televised and online Masses allow you to remain connected in some way to the mass.
- The archdiocese broadcasts the Sunday Mass at Mercy Home for Boys and Girls at 9:30 AM on WGN-TV Channel 9 and online at: https://www.mercyhome.org/sunday-mass/
- The archdiocese of Chicago YouTube channel from St. James chapel at the Quincy Center at: https://radiotv.archchicago.org/television/broadcast-masses
- Daily Mass from Bishop Barron’s Chapel: https://www.wordonfire.org/daily-mass/
- Sunday Mass from Sacred Heart Basilica at the The University of Notre Dame will be available live on CatholicTV at 9am CT. On weekdays, Mass will be livestreamed from the Basilica at 10:30am CT.