REP News – For the Week of January 20th
Posted on January 18, 2020
Monday, January 20
- The R.E.P. Office is closed in Observance of Martin Luther King Holiday. There is no school this day.
Tuesday, January 21
The following grades have class.
- Grades 1-4: Report cards are to be returned with a parent signature. The second grade students will be having First Communion song practice in the Church. Catechists will also be checking pages 4-11 in Joy, Joy the Mass and placing stickers if all are completed.
- Grades 7-8: Grade 8 students will be playing Jeopardy in the gym as a review in preparation of their Confirmation test. The 8th graders are also to hand in their Ribbon, Bishop’s letter, saint’s report and service hour log to their Catechist. Grade 7 students are to turn in their third homily evaluation. Catechists will distribute report cards. Kindly sign and return them the following class date, February 4th.
Thursday, January 23
- School second grade students will be having First Communion song practice in Church at 1:30 p.m.
Friday, January 24
- OLW second grade teachers will be checking pages 4-11 in Joy, Joy the Mass and placing stickers if all all are completed.
Monday, January 25
- Catholic School Week Mass at 8:30 a.m. Some of the teachers will have special participation in the Mass.