REP News – Week of Nov 4th
Posted on November 2, 2019
Tuesday, November 5
- Grades 1-4 have class from 4:00-5:15 p.m. Second Graders have their last practice for Reconciliation during class. Parents are asked to continue to practice the procedure and Act of Contrition with their student.
- Grades 7-8 have class from 7:00-8:30 p.m. Seventh graders must turn in their second homily evaluation to their teachers. Sister Adrienne and Sister Joan will be around to the R.E.P. classes to prepare the 7th graders for the Sacrament of Reconciliation. This is the second to the last class to receive donations for the Little Sisters of the Poor. The sisters will be her on 11-21 to pick up the donations. We continue to ask families to be generous.
Thursday, November 7
- School second graders will be having their last Recon-ciliation practice during class for the reception of the Sacrament of Reconciliation on Saturday, November 9.
- Chastity Initiative Program. The program is a requirement for Confirmation. One parent must attend with their child. The presenter is Mr. Raymond Pingoy, Youth Outreach Coordinator from the Archdiocese of Chicago. Please refer to the email sent by the R.E.P. Office. Families are asked to supply a six pack of water and a plate of no-nut cookies or brownies.
Saturday, November 9
- Second Graders receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation Saturday, November 9 at 9:30 a.m. Parents are to bring their children to Church 15 minutes before their scheduled time.