This page lists current or upcoming events of parish-wide interest. Look through the Bulletin or call the Parish Office for more details on each event.
- Cub Scout Children's Book Drive now in progress. Drop off books at the school or parish office.
- Flu Shots will be given on Saturday and Sunday September 23-24 in the Gathering Space.
- Faith, Fun, Friends in the Mackin Center for K-5th grade on Sunday, September 24, 6:00-7:30 p.m.
- PADS begins on October 4. We offer shelter for the homeless on Wednesdays in the Rectory Basement. Volunteers needed. Click here for details.
- Click for the Communication Ministry and a link to the Communications Campaign Email Registration Form.
- Renew My Church archdiocese renewal information from Cardinal Cupich. Visit archchicago.org/renew.
- St. Mark’s Non-Perishable Food Drive drop off bin now located in Gathering space hallway across from drinking fountains (8 a.m.- noon every Sunday). Garage drop off Second Sunday of each month.
- Electronic Giving is here! Replace envelopes with on-line deductions from your checking account. Click here for instructions on how to donate , then visit www.givecentral.org to sign-up.
- Shroud of Turin Exhibit information.
February 25, 2017 – Lutheran-Catholic Perspectives on the Reformation
Rev. Lowell Almen and Fr. Thomas Baima
at Our Saviour's Lutheran Church
Click on the player below to hear this as a podcast. Time: 2:05:21.
To skip ahead, press "Play" then click on bar:
Prayer Service @ 00:00, Presentations @ 24:15, Q&A @ 1:03:00
Download this podcast as a zip file for your computer. Click here and then "save as" on your computer.