This page lists current or upcoming events of parish-wide interest. Look through the Bulletin or call the Parish Office for more details on each event.
- Facilities Scheduling for 2017-2018 begins on May 26 and ends June 23. Contact Parish office.
- Vacation Bible School Registration in progress now. VBS is June 19-23, 9:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- Pastors Masters Golf Outing at Chevy Chase on Monday, June 26, 11 a.m. RSVP by June 14, $140.
- It has been about 15 years since Our Lady of the Wayside published the last Photo Directory. We thought our 65th Anniversary would be a great time to produce another. Please consider having your photograph included in our new directory. Photos will be taken in June and early July. Detailed information will be shared closer to the launch.
- Click for the Communication Ministry and a link to the Communications Campaign Email Registration Form.
- Renew My Church archdiocese renewal information from Cardinal Cupich. Visit archchicago.org/renew.
- St. Mark’s Non-Perishable Food Drive drop off bin now located in Gathering space hallway across from drinking fountains (8 a.m.- noon every Sunday). Garage drop off Second Sunday of each month.
- Electronic Giving is here! Replace envelopes with on-line deductions from your checking account. Click here for instructions on how to donate , then visit www.givecentral.org to sign-up.
- Shroud of Turin Exhibit information.
February 25, 2017 – Lutheran-Catholic Perspectives on the Reformation
Rev. Lowell Almen and Fr. Thomas Baima
at Our Saviour's Lutheran Church
Click on the player below to hear this as a podcast. Time: 2:05:21.
To skip ahead, press "Play" then click on bar:
Prayer Service @ 00:00, Presentations @ 24:15, Q&A @ 1:03:00
Download this podcast as a zip file for your computer. Click here and then "save as" on your computer.