Our school provides a vital Catholic Christian environment where students are motivated to attain their fullest academic, physical, and spiritual potential: where Christian values, mutual trust, and respect permeate all programs and activities: and where each individual is encouraged to live and to share the Gospel message of our Lord Jesus Christ. Our curriculum provides proficiency in basic skills, an appreciation for the pursuit of excellence, and preparation to meet the challenges of the world.
- Available programs: Morning and afternoon 3 and 4 year old preschool and kindergarten, all day kindergarten, grades 1-5, middle school grades 6-8, extended day care before and after school . Extensive computer facilities.
- Special programs: Art, Challenge program, Learning Disabilities, Music, and Physical Education. Also available for an additional fee are Speech Therapy, Band (grades 5-8), and Cotillion (8th grade).
- Extra curricular programs: Student Council,Yearbook, Newspaper, Scouting, and Intramural Athletics as well as Interscholastic Basketball, Volleyball, Softball, Crosss-Country, and Cheerleading.
- Special events: Daily prayer, regular liturgies, assemblies, field trips, and interdisciplinary units of study.
The school administration and staff are assisted by various groups. These groups are:
- Athletic Booster Club - provides funding and support for OLW school athletic and recreational programs.
- Family/School Association - supports OLW school through leadership, volunteer services, special assistance, and fund-raising for school gifts and programs.
- School Board - provides leadership in forming policy for OLW school.
School Principal: Mr. David Wood
Phone Number: 847/255-0050
School Website: http://www.olwschool.org